PNB Housing Finance Ltd IPO (PNB Housing Finance IPO) Detail
Save Over 60% on Brokerage & Taxes
We can help you save between 60% to 90% brokerage fee & taxes. Contact us today.
Incorporated in 1988, PNB Housing Finance Ltd, a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank offers housing loans to individuals and corporate bodies for the construction, purchase, repair, and upgradation of houses, as well as loans for commercial space, purchase of residential plots, loan against properties, and loans for real estate developers. Information in this paragraph is provided by chittorgarh.com, India’s No. 1 IPO Investment Portal.
Company’s target customers for housing loans are salaried customers, whose main source of income is salary from their employment, and self-employed customers, whose main source of income is their profession or their business. Visit chittorgarh.com for more detail. They also offer housing loans in the form of construction finance loans to real estate developers of residential housing.
The company has Pan India presence in more than 40 locations through a network of 48 branches. CompanyГўв‚¬в„ўs 16 hubs are located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Noida, Jaipur, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata, Cochin, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore and Hyderabad which support branch operations. The company provides doorstep service for its products via Direct Sales Team (DST) channel. Other than the DST channel, companyГўв‚¬в„ўs Home Loan and Loan against Property business is also sourced via Direct Marketing Associates (DMA) and Digital Medium.
1. Fifth largest HFC in India and the fastest growing HFC among the leading HFCs in India
2. Strong distribution network with deep penetration of key Indian urban centres
3. Scalable operating model and centralised and streamlined operational structure
4. Access to diversified and cost-effective funding sources
5. Diversified product offering with specific focus on self-employed customers
6. Customer-centric approach resulting in strong brand recognition
7. Prudent credit underwriting, monitoring and collection processes
8. Managed by experienced and qualified professionals with strong industry expertise
9. Support from their parent and promoter PNB
The Promoter of the Company is Punjab National Bank (Гўв‚¬Е“PNBГўв‚¬Вќ). PNB (directly and through its nominees) holds 64,730,700 Equity Shares which constitutes 51.00%, of the CompanyГўв‚¬в„ўs pre-Issue paid-up and subscribed Equity Share capital.