Business Accounting Services
If you’re a small business, you likely don’t need daily or weekly accounting services due to small size and lesser requirements than a large corporation. That’s why you can benefit from monthly accounting services that can process payroll once or twice per month depending your needs.
If you’ve been trying to handle payroll by yourself as the owner of the company or currently have an in-house bookkeeper but are looking for cheaper alternatives, consider us for monthly accounting services that bring a high level of convenience and time savings to your operations.
We also offer optional add-on services that can further help your payroll processes become more streamlined, from online employee access to tax filing services to direct deposit.
Managing your own books can be quite the daunting task. As the owner of a growing small or medium sized business, you have enough to worry about without adding accounting on to it all. Whether you have an in-house accounting service or you currently outsource for this service but suspect you may be getting a raw deal, it’s time to explore the many benefits of professional accounting services.
Just take a look at the statistics:
- According to Accounting Today, 40 percent of small business owners say bookkeeping and taxes are the worst part about owning a company.
- 47% of those said the financial cost was the number one reason for dissatisfaction, while 13% cited the headaches and time, and another 13% disliked how complex compliance laws were.
- 10% cited changing regulations as a source of their confusion, while the rest said they were disappointed with the tax code’s inequity.
- Small business owners spend more than 40 hours on tax prep every year, with some spending as much as 80 hours. Only 28% say they spend less than 20 hours a year on taxes.
- Most small business owners said they spent between $1,000 and $5,000 on outsourced tax prep, costs, legal fees and more. Sixteen percent spent upwards of $20,000. We can provide you competing quotes for one low monthly fee that will include EVERYTHING you need (payroll, accounts payable/receivables, tax preparation / filing and more) all at a fraction of what you are most likely spending now.
Accounting is a big source of aggravation for SMEs, especially when they have to do it themselves or pay an in-house team to do it. Outsourcing your professional accounting services frees up your time and costs you less in the long run, as you’re not paying for benefits and insurance for your employees to do it. You get access to all the same services yet at a lower cost, contributing to a better bottom line for your business. Plus, you get greater flexibility because you can pick and choose the specific services you want. For instance, in addition to standard payroll processing, you can opt for corporate tax preparation and filing, debit cards, and online employee access so your workers can check their own accounts.
Professional monthly accounting services typically provide:
- General ledger prep
- Financial statement prep
- Bookkeeping (daily, weekly or monthly options)
- Payroll processing (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly)
- Accounting system set-up and support
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Assurance and advisory
- Tax Preparation Filing
Accurate record keeping for any business is crucial. However, it’s extremely time consuming and can be very confusing – especially for those who are not professional accountants or CPAs. Your time is better spent growing your business, not on handling your own accounting processes or paying big bucks for someone to do this in-house. Instead, rely on professional accountants and CPAs who do this for a living, yet in an outsourced setting that cuts overhead costs, offers greater convenience and flexibility, and reduces headaches.
Affordable Payroll Services
2133 Upton Drive, Ste 126 PMB 165
Virginia Beach, VA 23454