We’ve noticed that you are using an ad blocker.
Advertising helps fund our journalism and keep it truly independent. It helps to build our international editorial team, from war correspondents to investigative reporters, commentators to critics.
Click here to view instructions on how to disable your ad blocker, and help us to keep providing you with free-thinking journalism – for free.
Thank you for your support.
How to disable your ad blocker for independent.co.uk
Adblock / Adblock Plus
- Click the Adblock/Adblock Plus icon, which is to the right of your address bar.
- On Adblock click “Don’t run on pages on this domain”.
- On Adblock Plus click “Enabled on this site” to disable ad blocking for the current website you are on. If you are in Firefox click “disable on independent.co.uk “.
Firefox Tracking Protection
- If you are Private Browsing in Firefox, “Tracking Protection” may cause the adblock notice to show. It can be temporarily disabled by clicking the “shield” icon in the address bar.
- Click the Ghostery icon.
- In versions before 6.0 click “whitelist site”.
- In version 6.0 click “trust site” or add independent.co.uk to your Trusted Site list.
- In versions before 6.0 you will see the message “Site is whitelisted”.
- Click “reload the page to see your changes”.
- Click the uBlock icon.
- Then click the big power button to whitelist the current web site, and its state will be remembered next time you visit the web site.
- Then reload the page.