#fair go finance
Fair Go Finance Online Personal Loan
Borrow up to $5,000 from a lender that looks beyond your credit history. Find out about applying with Fair Go Finance.
If you’re in need of a short-term financing solution but your credit history is less-than-perfect, you can look to Fair Go Finance to consider you for a loan. It provides personal loans for borrowers with both good and bad credit history and you can borrow up to $5,000. Apply for as much as you need and have up to a year to repay it – find out if you’re eligible below.
How does a personal loan from Fair Go Finance work?
You can apply for between $500 and $5,000, depending on what you’re looking to finance and what repayments you can afford. The application takes about five minutes to complete and you can receive your loan 24 hours after approval.
Fair Go Finance will direct debit repayments on the agreed upon dates until your loan is repaid in full, but you can repay your loan earlier without penalty. Subsequent loans applied for as a repeat borrower enjoy a speedier application process.
What features come with a Fair Go Finance personal loan?
Taking out a small personal loan (below $5,000) with Fair Go Finance gives you access to the following features:
- Choice of loan amount. Borrow just as much as you need. Loan amounts between $500 and $5,000 are available.
- Fixed repayments. Easy budgeting comes from knowing what your repayments are every month – you’ll have this with a fixed rate for the term of the loan.
- No early repayment penalty. If you find you can repay the loan early, you’re able to do so without being charged a penalty.
- Use the loan amount for anything (legal). It’s your choice how you use your loan amount. You could consolidate existing debts, pay for home renovations or a rental bond or even use the loan to buy new furniture.
- Easy repeat borrowing. Applying for a second loan sees a speedier application through Fair Go Finance’s ‘Express Service’. When it comes to your third loan and any loan after that, you can enjoy a lower application fee and reduced interest rate.
Compare Other Payday Loans
Whilst we don’t compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
- Max loan amount (low-high)
- Max loan amount (high-low)
- Term of loan (low-high)
- Term of loan (high-low)
- Turnaround Time (low-high)
- Turnaround Time (high-low)
- Cost of Borrowing (low-high)
- Cost of Borrowing (high-low)
The costs of the loan
The actual cost of your loan depends on how much you borrow and will be outlined in your loan contract when you apply. Your interest rate will range from 0% to 29.9% and your monthly fees will vary between $5 to $80 per month.
Ready to apply?
You can click ‘Go to Site’ to get the process started. The following eligibility criteria will apply:
- Age. You need to be over the age of 18.
- Employment. If you’re self-employed you need to have been in that position for 12 months, if you are casual or a contractor you need to have been employed for six months.
- Centrelink. Your income cannot solely be from Centrelink.
- Income. You need to earn at least $500 per week.
If you meet the above criteria you are eligible to apply. You’ll need to submit your application online, and to do so you’ll need the following details:
- Identification documents such as your passport or driver’s licence
- Two months of bank statements showing your name and address
- A recent payslip
- Your Internet banking details if you’re providing your statements through Bank Vision
Fair Go Finance is an option for you if you’re looking for a convenient personal loan. You can borrow up to $5,000 even if you have bad credit and have up to 12 months to repay it. While this is a competitive offer, it’s important to compare it with other loans to make sure it’s the right one for you.
Was this content helpful to you? No Yes
Disclaimer – Hive Empire Pty Ltd (trading as finder.com.au, ABN: 18 118 785 121) provides factual information, general advice and services on financial products as a Corporate Authorised Representative (432664) of Advice Evolution Pty Ltd AFSL 342880. Please refer to our FSG – Financial Products. We also provide general advice on credit products under our own Credit Licence ACL 385509. Please refer to our Credit Guide for more information. We can also provide you with general advice and factual information on about a range of other products, services and providers. We are also a Corporate Authorised Representative of Countrywide Tolstrup Financial Services Group Pty Ltd. ABN 51 586 953 292 AFSL 244436 for the provision of general insurance products. Please refer to our FSG – General Insurance. We hope that the information and general advice we can provide will help you make a more informed decision. We are not owned by any Bank or Insurer and we are not a product issuer or a credit provider. Although we cover a wide range of products, providers and services we don’t cover every product, provider or service available in the market so there may be other options available to you. We also don’t recommend specific products, services or providers. If you decide to apply for a product or service through our website you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product or service and not with us. We endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is current and accurate but you should confirm any information with the product or service provider and read the information they can provide. If you are unsure you should get independent advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan. (c) 2016.
3rd party images are copyright by their respective owners All other content copyright 2016 by finder.com.au
Important information about this website
finder.com.au is one of Australia’s leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of major banks, insurers and product issuers.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don’t cover every available product. You should consider whether the products featured on our site are appropriate for your needs and seek independent advice if you have any questions.
The identification of a group of products, as ‘Top’ or ‘Best’ is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Where our site links to particular products or displays ‘Go to site’ buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider’s terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.