Don’t miss out!
For all our new guides & deals get our free weekly email
20+ Tips on Buying a Used Car
Get the best price & use our vital checklists to avoid rip-offs
Buying a used car can save bundles of cash; follow these tips to beat the used car salesman
Cheap Hire Purchase
Spread the cost of buying your car
Spread the cost of buying a car with an HP deal. This guide shows if it could be right for you.
20+ Tips on Buying a New Car
Bag the latest model & use our checklists to avoid rip-offs
Cheap Personal Contract Purchase
How to find the best deal for you
Cheap Personal Car Loans
Borrow at 2.7% for Ј7.5k+
Cheap Car Leasing
Find the cheapest long-term car rentals
Buying a Car with a Credit Card
Get 31 mths’ interest-free spending
Credit Club Turbo-boost your credit chances
Credit Card Eligibility Calculator Shows which top cards you’re most likely to get
Loans Eligibility Calculator Shows which top loans you’re most likely to get
From the Forum
Credit Cards Discuss plastic borrowing
Loans Chat about personal loans
Debt-Free Wannabe Mutual support to get rid of debts
How this site works
We think it’s important you understand the strengths and limitations of the site. We’re a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can’t guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong.
- This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it’s right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service.
- Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first.
- We don’t as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it’s rarely made public until it’s too late (see the Section 75 guide for protection tips).
- We often link to other websites, but we can’t be responsible for their content.
- Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion.
MoneySavingExpert.com is part of the MoneySupermarket Group, but is entirely editorially independent. Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code.
More tools from MoneySavingExpert
Free tool to analyse your finances and scrutinise spending.
Premium Bonds Calc
Unique tool uses probability to estimate winnings.
EBay Local Deals Mapper
Find cheap pick-up only items near you – they often attract fewer bids.
Turbo boost your credit chances and get your free Experian credit report.
Credit Card Eligibility Calc
Shows which top cards you’re most likely to get.
Instantly searches the best shopping comparison sites.
Cheap Energy Club
Ensures the cheapest energy deal constantly.